Re: How can I get full list of dependencies?

Hi,

thanks for replay.

repoquery: error: no such option: --tree-requires

This is what i need to do:

In EPEL repository:

Development Package X has a header file that includes another header file,
provided by package Y. But package X doesn't have the requires set to depend
upon package Y.

Do you know any tools to do that ?

2011/1/26 James Antill <james-yum@xxxxxxx>:
> Adrian Stel <adisan82@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
>> Hi,
>>

>> The question is how can I get full list of dependencies?
>> I mean full list, not only 1lvl from yum deplist "package name"
>> Full list you can see when you do yum install "packages name"
>
> repoquery --tree-requires
> yum install --installroot=/tmp/does/not/exist
>
>> I need this list to my script. So using "yum install" is a little dirty ;/
>
>  Neither of the above are designed to be consumable by scripts. Not
> sure what you are doing, but you might want to look at mock.
>
> --
> James Antill -- james@xxxxxxx

Pozdrawiam
Adrian Stelmaszyk