Re: another question about installing version specific rpms using yum

Edward, you could also use 3 repositories to handle 3 versions of the same rpm. You would just replace oldest version with the newest one, without tuching other 2.

The you could just disable other two (or one with the highest version) repositories and yum would see only desired one.

Ljubomir