Find out where a package is installed.

I'm having fun with a couple of packages.
Python setup.py install  returns the error

Package poppler was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `poppler.pc'

yet I have poppler installed accoding to yum info.
I can't find 'poppler.pc' on the system anywhere.

# yum info poppler
Loaded plugins: presto, refresh-packagekit
Installed Packages
Name       : poppler
Arch       : x86_64
Version    : 0.12.4
Release    : 2.fc13
Size       : 1.9 M
Repo       : installed
>From repo  : anaconda-InstallationRepo-201005130101.x86_64
Summary    : PDF rendering library
URL        : http://poppler.freedesktop.org/
License    : GPLv2
           : viewer developed by Derek Noonburg of Glyph and Cog, LLC.

But it doesn't tell me where poppler is installed?

Can I find out from yum please?

TIA

--
Dave Pawson