yum-plugin-fs-snapshot broken for me

Hi list,

After I installed a fresh F13 on my laptop, I toyed a bit with the new
yum-plugin-fs-snapshot. Which is pretty cool, let's say that first.

It had a slight problem with my setup though. I use sudo for most
administrative tasks, so I recycled my old sudoers file from F12 (it's
probably older :-). This broke the plugin. Apparently, the new sudoers
file from F13 sets secure_path, which my sudoers do not. This is also
the default setting, according to the manpage. The result was the
plugin throwing an exception about not being able to find btrfsctl.

If the path to btrfsctl would be hard-coded in fs-snapshot.py, the
plugin would not be dependant on a correctly set $PATH or a correct
(i.e. expected) sudoers configuration. I discussed this in #yum with
geppetto and neither of us saw problems with hardcoding the path to
btrfsctl in fs-snapshot.py. The chances of it moving out of /sbin are
extremely small.

So, attached patch: hard-code the path to btrfsctl in fs-snapshot.py.

Regards,

Maxim Burgerhout
maxim@xxxxxxxxx