Re: cachedir ignored?

On Thu, 12 Nov 2009, James Antill wrote:

Paul Howarth <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

OK, done.

http://yum.baseurl.org/ticket/337

Thanks.

I considered the symlink approach but didn't like it as I'd need to
manually fix up that symlink every time I do a fresh install on that
system (which I do every time there's a new fedora release), and the
name isn't predictable, which precludes a scripted approach. So a
means of directly configuring the directory name would be much better.

The name can be the same as we just use yum-paul-*, and take the
first match, but the symlink thing won't work as we filter out
symlinks. Oh well.

Just bind-mount the path into place.

then it's not symlink-y.

-sv