repository managment

Hi all,

   I was looking for a tool to perform permanent enabling/disabling of repository sections but couldn't find one, so I wrote this little script (I run it during kickstart). Please let me know if you think it may be useful, could it be cleaner, smarter etc ? Did my search miss this functionality in an existing tool? I've only tested it on CentOS 5.3 and Fedora 11 but not that thoroughly,

cheers,

Morgan

Get more done like never before with Yahoo!7 Mail. Learn more.