Re: _sqlite.DatabaseError

On Thu, 3 Sep 2009, Chris Watson wrote:

This worked, although this is a message I see:
[root@occipital ~]$ yum check-update
Warning, could not load sqlite, falling back to pickle
Setting up repositories

If this isn't a problem, then I'm ok with it, as long as updating packages continues to work.

pickle will use a lot of memory. I would not recommend it.

I'd recommend reinstalling sqlite until that

Warning, could not load sqlite, falling back to pickle

message stops showing up.

running:

python

and then at the >>> prompt typing:

import sqlite

should help you find out what's wrong there.
-sv