Re: yum list available weird output

Seth Vidal wrote:

On Tue, 5 May 2009, Gerry Reno wrote:

I get your point. But people do scrape these outputs for quick scripts. If you put it on stdout people are going to scrape it pretty much. Anyway, I'll look at making a python script.

People do all sorts of things that are ill-advised.

But... wouldn't that include writing system management tools in a language not known for compatibility across versions?

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx