yum-versionlock: needs better output

Right now when I run yum with the yum-versionlock installed and a package version in /etc/yum/pluginconf.d/versionlock.list I get:

# yum update bzip2
* fedora: archive.fedoraproject.org
* updates: archive.fedoraproject.org
Reading version lock configuration
Setting up Update Process
Could not find update match for bzip2
No Packages marked for Update

But nowhere does it tell me that versionlock is preventing the update of bzip2. Only by running:
yum list bzip2

can I see that there is an update.

What we need is for yum-versionlock to report that the update is not taking place because versionlock is preventing it.

Regards,
Gerry