Re: yum AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'HTTPSHandler'

On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 9:09 AM, Jim Perrin <jperrin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 9:05 PM, Madan Thapa <madan.feedback@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Here is it:
>

> root@cpanelwebhost [~/yuminstalls]# rpm -Va python\* yum\*
> S.5....T c /etc/yum.conf

> root@cpanelwebhost [~/yuminstalls]#

Okay, so we're using cpanel, and it's munged up your yum.conf, along
with god-knows-what else.

Did you happen to install any python apps via any cpanel build
utilities? Did you update python from a source build at all?

not I did not do that

But I did try to install a few rpms as  a try ,  but that did not work  how,   is there anyway I can  clean all the required stuff,  python related to yum and yum , and then reinstall the rpms?

My doubt is on python,  not ssl