Re: yum error[ImportError: cannot import name _]

c y wrote:
>  ?When I run the command, the resoult like this:
> # rpm -V yum rpm python python-iniparse python-urlgrabber rpm-python pygpgme
> yum-metadata-parser
> S.5....T   /usr/bin/yum
> S.5....T   /usr/share/yum-cli/callback.py

>        S file Size differs
>        5 MD5 sum differs
>        T mTime differs

It could be that the rpm database is corrupted, and hence incorrectly
reporting verification failures, but taken at face value, yum is not
correctly installed.

Have you upgraded yum through manual install rather than by an rpm ?

I would download from a mirror either that or a current release yum-xx.rpm.
Then rpm -Uvh yum-XXx.rpm
If the one you downloaded is not newer than what is already installed,
then you would need to add --force to the rpm command.

DaveT.