Re: KeyError: 'epoch' on Fedora 3

Thanks for reply!  I just inhertied these servers.  I plan to upgrade them as soon as I can, but I'm not very knowledageble with Linux, so updating the core seems a little scary to me! :-)
Thanks,
Bryan

>>> "Jim Perrin" <jperrin@xxxxxxxxx> 4/4/2008 8:11 PM >>>
On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 5:11 PM, Bryan Alexander
<balexander@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Anyone have any experience fixing this?  I'm running Fedora 3 (Kernel
> 2.6.12-1.1381_FC3snp)

I've not seen that before, no. Out of curiosity though, why are you
running such an old distribution? FC3 has been mothballed for quite
some time, and isn't (to my knowledge) getting security updates
anymore.

George Orwell