Installing all the RPMs in one go?

Hi all,

I have a YUM repository that has many RPMs (more 1000). Out of these I want to install 300-400 RPMs having different names altogether. I don't want to install these rpms individually by executing "yum install" 300-400 times. Also the fact they have different names I can't use globbing (wild cards). Is there a shortcut way through which I can install the rpms using by executing the yum command just once for e.g. making the yum read the rpms to be installed from a file or by some other method?

--
Kind Regards,
PARAG . A . KALRA