alwaysprompt isn't helpful and assumeyes is dangerous

[Sent 24 hours ago, but it was never posted.  Resending...]

Hi

I can't get yum to do what I want with these two options.

What I want is:
1) if I do an install and it only installs the packages I asked for, go ahead and do it
2) if I do an erase and it only removes the packages I asked for, go ahead and do it
3) prompt for anything else

3 is important, because installing one package might cause an upgrade of an already installed package that I'm depending on, and installing the new version of the dependency might break something.

1 and 2 are important because it's really annoying to get asked questions for trivial operations.

I can get 1 only if I set alwaysprompt = 0.

I can get 1 and 2 but not 3 if I set assumeyes.

Can we make alwaysprompt also affect removal?  I can try to do the patch if you're OK with the idea.

Thanks

Mike