Re: partial Malay translation for yum

Sharuzzaman Ahmat Raslan wrote:
Hi Yum developers,

I have partially translated Yum into Malay language.

I'm attaching the translated file with this email.

Please commit the file to the git tree. The file will be updated again soon.

Thanks.

Thanks for working on translating Yum into Malay language.

Please use the pot file found here as template for your translation

https://translate.fedoraproject.org/module/yum#master

the po file your sent, contain some strange references to some file not included in yum.

Please remember that all the '%s' in the original, must be available in the translated stings, for else yum will break running on a system with locale = Malay.

Tim