yum 3.2.10 "hey, what happened to 3.2.9?"

Hi everyone,
 yum 3.2.10 is available. There was a 3.2.9 but only for about 20
minutes. There were last minute, umm, issues, that had to be resolved
and they happened, sadly, after the tag was pushed so, we had to make
3.2.10. Anyway, all is mostly well, I think.

Lots of work went into this release. Tim, Florian and James A. have
committed a lot of time to speeding things up and trimming down the
memory footprint, too. If you do some tests versus 3.2.8 you'll see this
is substantially faster on things like: list, search and depsolving.

You'll also find this release should stand up a bit better to the
'mirrors are unsynced and all the world has a different version of
metadata' problem.

There are a lot of new items in this release, best if you look for
yourself:

http://devel.linux.duke.edu/gitweb/?p=yum.git;a=commitdiff;h=d1d1e52c52947cbb8a9a3fda8681a0b0aa679deb

tarball:
http://linux.duke.edu/yum/download/3.2/yum-3.2.10.tar.gz