Re: RE: yum compatibility backward with rpm

seth vidal wrote:

However, given what you've described I'm curious how small, small is for
you. I've gotten a fedora6/centos5 box down to 97pkgs - roughly a 350MB
install. That's pretty trim. That included rpm, python and yum plus the
networking tools.  I'm pretty sure there was no mta on there. and I did
all of that w/i correctly closed dependencies.

Does anyone know how that compares to what you'd have with a rPath based system?

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx