Re: proxy isa server

paolovg@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
From my Centos machine the dns lookup works fine, I can resolve the

mirrorlist/baseurl domains.

Yes, I can authenticate with this proxy from the centos machine in
firefox.

I have tried to authenticate me, first from firefox and then I have
executed yum, but the proxy refuse authentication.....

Yes, I have just tried ntlm software, but, again, the proxy refuse my
authentication.
Not having a ms poxy, I have not tested myself, though it seems other have succeeded:
http://www.tuxmachines.org/node/12889  {ubuntu so not identical}
Did you allow access in local firewall ?

Also saw mention that a person succeeded by using only ftp urls.
Another by using baseurls not mirrorlist.
You could get a mirrorlist firefox, and add ftp entries. as baseurls as a test.

DaveT.