Re: --enable_plugin=?

Ed Brown wrote:
Please correct me if I'm wrong, I think this is what I need to do if I want to be able to run yum with with different plugins at different times. Either: - edit the plugin conf files in /etc/yum/pluginconf.d before running yum, or, - run yum using an alternate yum.conf, with a pluginconfpath parameter pointing to an alternate plugins config directory, with configuration files for the plugins that I want enabled.

Wouldn't it make sense to be able to be able to enable/disable plugins on the commandline?

thanks,
Ed