Dynamic yum respositories?

Hi,

    I have this unique problem. I am planning on providing through yum
repositories, driver rpms for different versions of the distro kernel.
As and when new kernel is available and installed by the user, the
corresponding rpm for the driver is automatically made available in the
repositories.  In all probability the driver present in the rpm for a
older kernel will suffice since the kernel's ABI would'nt have changed.
In such cases the driver rpm for the new kernel can be built dynamically
in the repository, reusing the driver in a existing rpm.

     However I find that even if these rpms can dynamically be made
available on demand by the yum client, the yum protocol does not lend
itself to handle these dynamically generated rpms.

Does anybody know of ways this can be handled with existing
infrastructure?

    I am thinking may be createrepo  is augmented to generate xml files,
which somehow convey to the client that some rpms can be made available
on-demand. Will that work?  Looking for ideas/suggestions.

RP