Re: reading installonlypkgs config option?

On Thu, 2007-04-05 at 12:22 -0400, Matthew Miller wrote:
> > and another way to do this would be to have a separate config file that
> > you call for that update.
>
> I must be being dense. What would the separate config file have in it?

oh, I must have misunderstood. I thought you were looking for a good way
of defining installonlypkgs. But you want to extract the list of
installonlypkgs so you can then pass it to a command.

I see, now. You could do it with a plugin to extract the info from
yum.conf.installonlypkgs and then run that as an update command.
Alternatively, you'd have to parse the config file on your own.

Sorry for the confusion.

-sv