Re: problems in running yum

hi forumers,

yum-2.4.1 installed in FC3 and encounter cElementTree -module missing.
Can anyone tell me how to get this module for this ver of yum.
I do -
yum  list/or check-update  - and I get this missing module name.
Thanks ...

On 12/10/06, David Timms <dtimms@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Fahad javed wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I recently installed fedora and the yum (ver 2.6.0 ) program is not
working
> properly.  Even the basic comand is not working.  Sample given below:
>
> [root@localhost ~]# yum list available
> Repository 'base' is missing name in configuration, using id
> Setting up repositories
> core                                                                 [1/4]
> Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo: core
> Error: Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo: core
>
> I would like to know how to edit the conf file so that the baseurl is
> found.
Depending on when you saw this perhaps it is because of:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-test-list/2006-December/msg00082.html

DaveT.