[Yum] yum plugin help

Hello,

 I'm writing this e-mail because I need your help for building a plugin

for YUM.

 Let me explain first what I want to do.

 At an URL location http://www.mywebsite.com/info there is a file info.txt

 The contents of this file are in the following format:

 "package_name: information_about_the_package".

 When Yum dispalys the general information about a package (like

package_name,version, etc.) I want it to display my info also.

 This means that I have to write a plugin that goes to my website,

downloads theinfo file, matches the packages name from my info file with
 the packages from the repository and displays the infos.

 I am newbie in Python and I would appreciate any help or suggestions.

 Thanks in advance.

 Alecs.