[Yum] install problems with php

I am having a problem with a php package while installing qmail on a
CentOS4.0 new install.  I am attempting to install qmail.  In the
process of the install I received a dependency error stating:

Error: Missing Dependency: php = 4.3.9-3.18 is needed by package
php-mysql

I then attempted to run this command to install php:

            yum -y install php php-mysql

I received the same error message.  I then attempted to remove php and
start from scratch so I ran these commands:

Command:

            rpm -qa | grep php

Return:

            php-ldap-4.3.11-2.8

            php-4.3.11-2.8

            php-pear-4.3.11-2.8

Command:

            yum remove php-mysql

Return:

            No match for argument: php-mysql

            No Packages marked for removal

Command:

            yum -y install php

Return:

            Setting up Install Process

            Setting up repositories

Parsing package install arguments

Nothing to do

Command:

            yum -y install php-mysql

Return:

            Setting up Install Process

            Setting up repositories

            Parsing package install arguments

            Resolving Dependencies

            -- > Populating transaction set with selected packages.
Please wait. . .

            --- > Package php-myslq.i386 0:4.3.9-3.18 set to be updated

-- > Running transaction check

-- > Processing Dependency: php = 4.3.9-3.18 for package: php-mysql

-- > Finished Dependency Resolution

            Error: Missing Dependency: php = 4.3.9-3.18 is needed by
package php-mysql

Can anyone shed some light on how I can resolve this dependency error?

Thanks for the help,

Steve Ingraham

Director of Information Services

Oklahoma Court of Criminal Appeals