[Yum] suggestion: CTRL-C should immediately stop yum

I have a suggestion for the command-line yum client: CTRL-C should cause the
program to immediately stop.

Most other command-line programs behave this way. I found on some other
mailing list that holding down CTRL-C causes yum to spit out the message
"Exiting on user cancel", and return exit code 130. This works, but is
somewhat inconvenient.

Currently (I'm using 2.6.1-0.fc5) yum appears to try and switch mirrors if
CTRL-C is pressed or a SIGINT is sent to the yum process. Perhaps SIGUSR1 or
something could be used to forcibly switch mirrors.

Thoughts?

--
Adam Monsen