[Yum] yum install nagios

On 7/19/06, Ross Cameron <ross.cameron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Not a problem,...
>
> Run the following command as root
> yum list "*nagios*"
>
> And email me the reply,... I suspect that your YUM config doesn't have a
> repository with nagios in it,... also what Linux distribution are you
> using???
>
> Regards
> Ross
>
> Kaushal Shriyan wrote:
> > On 7/19/06, Ross Cameron <ross.cameron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >> Is nagios available in the repo's u have setup on your machine???

> > Hi Ross
> >
> > Pardon I didnot understood, How do i check that
> >
> > Thanks and Regards
> >
> > Kaushal

Hi Ross

Thanks for the quick turnaround

[root@e ~]# yum list nagios
Setting up repositories
Available Packages
nagios.i386                              2.4-1.el4.rf           rpmforge
[root@e ~]#
I have noticed that the latest RPMS of nagios is nagios-2.5-1.fc4.test.i386.rpm

Thanks and Regards

Kaushal

Kaushal