[Yum] Re: Re: yum 2.9 does no replacement in include=

Oliver,

> On FC5 I see the following:
> [of@fc5 ~]$ rpm -q yum
> yum-2.6.1-0.fc5
> [of@fc5 ~]$ yum check-update
> _add_include main
> http://<somehost>/<somescript>.pl?releasever=$releasever&arch=$arch&basearch=$basearch
>
> _add_include main
> http://<somehost>/<somescript>.pl?releasever=5&arch=i686&basearch=i386
> Setting up repositories
>
> Config is the same for FC5 and FCDevel. I also have some AS4 U3 Machine
> here, where I compiled yum 2.9.2 srpm from fcdevel and the same happens
> - doesn't work.

I have tested "include=" functionality again and it is definitely
working here. I have tested includes with $releasever, $arch and $basearch.

Are there any error messages reported by Yum or does it just not pick up
the repository config that URL is supposed to return?

Please post the complete Yum output for the when the include _doesn't_ work.

Try using wget or similar to check that you are getting the repo config
you expect from the include URL.

Menno

ps. You can pretty much ignore the "_add_include" lines. That is
leftover debugging output that has now been removed.