[Yum] instalaçao no redwall firewall

Fabio,

Nesta lista, e normal pedir respostas em ingles. Quasi ninguem fala
portugese aqui.

Sobre sua pergunta, a resposta e que todo e dependente do typo de
linux que se usa. Por example, para redhat enterprise server, tem
sites com os rpms e srpms que se pode usar (ou se construir) para
resolver todas dependencias.

Por favor responde com que linux usa-se e alguem deveria poder
responder com um lugar que (tomara que) tem todo.

In english, I'm saying in my broken portuguese that normally on this
list english is spoken, and almost no-one speaks portuguese (at least
that's my impression so far).

I said that everything depends on the distribution being used and that
for example redhat's enterprise server has sites with all of the rpms
and srpms available to use (or build).

I asked him to respond with the name of the linux distro he's using
and someone should be able to respond with a site that has (hopefully)
everything.

At least I think that's what I said.

-Peter