[Yum] Can I get yum just to download the RPM and not install?

Hi,

Just to make things easier for my users, I'm trying to
find a way they can use yum just to download and not
actually install the packages. I realize they could
use wget, but I don't want to confuse them with
multiple commands.. they're not too bright! ;)

I haven't found anything in the documentation that
says this is possible. There *is* yumdownloader, but I
haven't been able to find enough info about it to know
for sure that it will do what I want and regardless
the yum package we run (2.2.2) isn't compatible with
yum-utils..

Any advice?

Thx,
Scott.