[Yum] subversion 1.3

On 6/16/06, Dan McCullough <dan.mccullough@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have 1.2 installed and trying to get 1.3 to install. but I keep
> getting nothing to update, do I need to add a repository to check?

I'm sorry, the magic 8-ball is not functioning properly today. You'll
have to provide detail as to distribution, version, etc, and you
should probably consider asking this of your distribution support, as
it has nothing directly to do with yum operation, simply the packages
in the repository you're currently using.

--
This message has been double ROT13 encoded for security. Anyone other
than the intended recipient attempting to decode this message will be