[Yum] yum-utils 0.6

Hi Folks,
 I went through and tested out all of the yum-utils to make sure they
were still working as I expected with yum 2.6.X. A few problems poked
their heads up and I fixed those up. On the whole, it looks pretty good.
With the patch that Tim sent to breakout all the plugins into
subpackages this layout is a lot nicer.

So I thought I'd make a release:

Big Changes:
- added reposync (see readme)
- broke out all the plugins into subpackages
- fixed up the deprecation warnings
- lots of misc fixes to the various tools

tarball:
http://linux.duke.edu/projects/yum/download/yum-utils/yum-utils-0.6.tar.gz

src.rpm:
http://linux.duke.edu/projects/yum/download/yum-utils/yum-utils-0.6-1.src.rpm