[Yum] Yum Client Management

I think I should have been more explicit ;).  What I'm looking for is a
management tool to be able to control updates that are available to
clients (via an approval mechanism) and allow me to see which systems
are patched.  I'm looking for a centralized solution that would sit
on/near the repository.

If there are any projects that need contributors, I'd be willing to lend
a hand.  If none exist, I'm thinking of beginning a project.  If I do
that, then I'll be sure to notify this list.