[Yum] Still hopeless on getting proxy to work

Sean Dilda wrote:

> [...]

Yum had a relatively long pause before it gave me the same
old error messages as usual after modifying the script. But
after running it once, it returns to instantly giving me the
error messages. (Don't the variables stay set for the
duration of the script anyway, so that the calling of yum at
the end is affected by those variables? When I was trying to
use a local repository, it seemed to work that way -- I
needed to not use the proxy for that, and used the script as
it stands above to do so...)

Mark