[Yum] helppppppppppp...!!!!!

Yesterday i do some changes and now the result of my yum is:

[root@monitoreo yum.repos.d]# yum install snmp
Setting up Install Process
Setting up repositories
base                      100% |=========================| 1.1 kB    00:00

updates-released          100% |=========================|  951 B    00:00

primary.xml.gz                                                   237 B
00:00
http://ftp.tugraz.at/mirror/redhat-linux/fedora/linux/core/4/i386/os/repodat
a/primary.xml.gz: [Errno -1] Metadata file does not match checksum
Trying other mirror.
.
.
.
.
.
Error: failure: repodata/primary.xml.gz from base: [Errno 256] No more
mirrors to try

Please I need Help, I work with FC IV 64 bits and never have problems with
yum, but now work FC IV 32 Bit and i have these problems, please helpme.....