[Yum] [Help] yum doesn't work with python

*i have searched some solutions about this problem.
But for my situation, these solutions seem not work, and my problem
still exists

when using yum, it posts the following message:*

There was a problem importing one of the Python modules
required to run yum. The error leading to this problem was:

   No module named yum

Please install a package which provides this module, or
verify that the module is installed correctly.

It's possible that the above module doesn't match the
current version of Python, which is:
2.4.1 (#1, May 16 2005, 15:19:29)
[GCC 4.0.0 20050512 (Red Hat 4.0.0-5)]

*version information: