From: "Greg Knaddison" <greg.knaddison@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Yellowdog Updater, Modified" <yum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, January 08, 2006 4:48 PM
Subject: Re: [Yum] problems related to packages dependencies...

On 1/8/06, Dominique MOREAU <dominique.moreau@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I use Linux Fedora CORE 4 and I have currently some troubles with yum.
>
> These problems are related to packages dependencies...
>
> Is it possible to reinitialize yum ???

Dominuque,

Can you provide some more information like what command you ran and
what the error output was?

If you have edited the yum.conf files it would be useful to know the
changes that you made.  If you installed anything via rpm (instead of
via yum) that might also be useful to know.

Thanks,
Greg