[Yum] how to add and see my own group file

Hi,

I would like to add my own group file in my yum server repository.

In my spec file I add the line, for create my rpm :

Group: Mypersonal/myname_file

On the client machine when I do :

yum grouplist

This group doesn't appear.

What I need to do for see this group on all the client linux machine ?

Regards.

Ce message (et toutes ses pi?ces jointes ?ventuelles) est confidentiel et ?tabli ? l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires. Toute utilisation de ce message non conforme ? sa destination, toute diffusion ou toute publication, totale ou partielle, est interdite, sauf autorisation expresse. L'IFP d?cline toute responsabilit? au titre de ce message.

This message and any attachments (the message) are confidential and intended solely for the addressees. Any unauthorised use or dissemination is prohibited. IFP should not be liable for this message.

Visitez notre site Web / Visit our web site : http://www.ifp.fr