[Yum] What does "ts run" do?

> This was, of course, the first thing I did.  The word "ts" doesn't
> appear anywhere in any of these man pages:
>         yum                  (8)  - Yellowdog Updater Modified
>         yum [yum-shell]      (8)  - Yellowdog Updater Modified shell
>         yum-arch             (8)  - Creates yum distribution database
>         yum.conf [yum]       (5)  - Configuration file for yum(8)
>

> > ts is an abbreviation for 'transaction'
>
> The transaction command does appear in the yum-shell man.

it doesn't?

from the manpage:

       transaction
                 [argument]
                   list: lists the contents of the transaction
                   reset: reset (zero-out) the transaction
                   solve: run the dependency solver on the transaction
                   run: run the transaction

sure looks like it to me.

-sv

ps: don't email me directly - keep items on list otherwise it doesn't
help anyone else.