[Yum] Question about group parameters

The group/comps xml format has tags like "uservisible" and "default"
that seem to get somewhat honored (yum grouplist doesn't seem to list
groups that have uservisible set to false). However, do these still
get updated, is there a way to list these?

I guess what I'm looking for is an answer to "what behaviour gets
adopted based on which tag in the group xml format"?

Thanks,

-Peter

--
The 5 year plan:
In five years we'll make up another plan.