[Yum] Yum Install

Gino Sarti wrote:

> Crimeny ? what are you guys doing? I?ve tried to install yum 4 times now
> and all I get are module breaks and code issues.

Well, I never experienced any similar problems. 2 months ago I was
playing with RHEL4 ES (one month free subscription) and I manage to
install Yum manually. I took the CentOS packages and install them one by
one. Since CentOS is RHEL clone, It might not happen something like
module brakes, or something. Since you didn't tell us about the distro
you use, I can't find any better answer. But I'm sure that someone of
Yum guys is going to help you :)

Cheers!

--
Igor Jagec