[Yum] Yum and rollbacks

I found out for the rollback feature recently and I really like it and
find it very useful. But, I noticed that I can't use it with Yum.
Programs rpm and up2date use that feature. I even tried with the
/etc/rpm/macros files, but it didn't work. The following line:

[root@munja ~]# cat /etc/rpm/macros.yum
%_repackage_all_erasures 1

works for both, rpm and yum, but it does not work with Yum. I know that
rpm program provides that feature, so I guess that there gotta a way to
make it work in Yum. Does anyone uses rollbacks with Yum? If so, how can
I make it work?

Thanks.

P.S. I'm looking forward to see the new FC5 Test1 soon, and I'd like to
see some new features. I saw some nice things here:
http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/FC5Future , and I hope that there are
some improvements :)

Cheers,
Igor Jagec, Croatia.