[Yum] How to make an mirror of a fedora core 3 mirror

Good day, Patrick,

On Mon, 29 Aug 2005, (Mailings) Patrick Lambooy wrote:

> I want to make a yum.repo for al my customers and internal linux servers an
> mirror of freshRPMS.
>
> I have at my ISP a server with GB plenty so how do i mirror this server and
> do it automaticly.
> I have been busy with it but in going nuts.

 	Dag's yam and my yum-pull ( http://www.stearns.org/yum-pull ) both
allow you to mirror multiple external repositories of multiple
distributions.
 	See http://www.stearns.org/yum-pull/incomplete-new-docs.html for
some mostly completed documentation on how to set it up.
 	Cheers,
 	- Bill

 	"This is the *NIX version of the 'ILOVEYOU' worm.  It runs on
the honor system.  Forward this to everyone in your address book, and
randomly delete some of your files."
(Courtesy of Sten Drescher <stend+linux-ipsec@xxxxxxxx>)
William Stearns (wstearns@xxxxxxxxx).  Mason, Buildkernel, freedups, p0f,
rsync-backup, ssh-keyinstall, dns-check, more at:   http://www.stearns.org