[Yum] Setting up groups in repos

Hello,

I have multiple repos set up and am looking at moving forward with setting
up some groups to utilize groupinstall, etc..  Do I need to have the
groups.xml file in all repos that a client would point to, or just in one
repo?  If I have to have it in all repos, how does yum deal with two
group.xml files that have the same group name but different packages in the
group.  Hopefully this should not happen, but just thinking ahead for
possible gotchas.

Jeremy Lyon
IBM Global Services - Qwest
jeremy.lyon@xxxxxxxxxx