[Yum] [followup] avoid installing 2 copies of everything multilib

As it turns out, I'm not going to have time to prepare a better patch in
the near future. The patch I sent works fine for 'yum groupupdate', and
the project that I need yum for will only ever use 'yum groupupdate'.

Getting the correct behavior for yum install is trickier, because the part
of the code I was modifying doesn't have direct access to enough
information to make the right decisions.

Anyway, for reference, the behavior that I'm aiming for (if I do get a
chance to work on this again in the future) is:

 	yum install <name>
 	yum groupinstall <name>

should be configurable to only install one arch

 	yum install name.arch name.exact

should do what you tell it to (install whatever arch you want)

 	yum update

should update whatever is on the system (single or dual arch)

 	yum groupupdate

should update whatever is on the system, but when it comes to installing
packages that aren't there already, it should be possible to choose to
install only the primary arch.

And of course, dependency resolution shouldn't be changed at all (if
something requires a particular arch package, it should get it).

Doing this correctly will require a bit more effort than my patch from
yesterday. When I get an opportunity (probably next month) I'll see about
implementing it.

Thanks,

Chris
wingc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx