[Yum] How to operate on a single repos only?

Hi,

Couldn't find an answer for this in the docs or online.

I would like to be able to run yum commands on single repositories
without having to change the "enabled" flags on all my conf entries.

For instance, say I want to find out what is new only on [dag].  I
could then run:

yum check-update --repo=dag

or similar.  Seems like most of the functionality is available since
there is a --enablerepo flag currently.

--

  totallyfake1@xxxxxx