[Yum] Re: Yum Package Groups

On Mon, 2005-04-25 at 22:56 +0200, Oded Maimon wrote:
> can any one please tell me how to do it?
> how can i create a rpm package groups?

Look at the comps.xml file as an example. You might also want to google
too.

http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/3/i386/os/repodata/comps.xml

Basically you create a mygroups.xml file then you put it in the rpms dir
where you put your rpms then use the -g option to createrepo when
creating your repo.

Hope this helps...

Bob