[Yum] kernel upgrade not making new kernel grub default?

Hello!

My apologies if this is a FAQ--I looked around a bit and didn't find much
detail about this. With recent versions of yum, upgrading the kernel packages
no longer changes the default kernel in grub.conf to the new kernel.

Is this behavior configurable? I'd really like the new kernels to be set to be
the default.

Thanks!
-lars

--
lars damerow
button pusher

In dentibus anticis frustum magnum spiniciae habes.