[Yum] concern

Hello Seth,

Since you changed to using xml (which i don't mind)  I see one problem.
You are now dependent of the xml library and its dependencies.
In my opinion that is a severe limitation in the case where you will
attempt to update from one distribution to the next ( ex. YDL3.x to YDL
4.x )

I am aware of the problems but it really would be nice t keep the
dependencies to a minimum on the update function in an environment.

Karsten