[Yum] RepoView

Hello, everyone:

I just released a 0.1 of RepoView, which is a small program to make your
yum repositories instantly browseable. It generates a set of static HTML
pages containing some basic information about packages in your
repository.

This is a 0.1 release, but it's pretty feature-complete. It does not
require yum at the moment, since it was much faster to parse the
repodata xml files selectively using cElementTree, but I will probably
make that pluggable in the future, when sqlite backend becomes standard.

The packages are generated from templates using Kid templating engine,
so customizing the look-and-feel should be simple enough.

I hope people find it useful, and I'll gladly accept patches and/or
better templates. :)

http://linux.duke.edu/projects/mini/repoview/

Cheers,
--