[Yum] Return Codes

Hello,

First of all I want to say hello :-), Im new in this maillist. My Name
is Florian
Keller from the little switzerland. Im working at the moment for the
diplom work in a
higher technical school.

One part of this work is to create some Repositories (updates,
websphere, cms, orcacle...).
The Operation System that Im using is WhiteBox Linux. I saw they using
yum, so I rode a lot
about yum and how to create a repository. And I think yum is a cool tool
;-), so there is no reason at the moment to use any other update tool.

But something that I still don't know, is there a list about error
codes? That would help me
to automate yum.

Im mirroring a update server with wget, yes I know not as confortable as
rsync but the server
that Im using is in the intranet and I can only go through a proxy
server. The Proxy Server is only for Port 80 open... :-(

In my work one thing is if new Updates available then they should first
checked by an admin before update all production systems. That's why it
would be usefull if someone could send me a list with error or also
called return codes :-). If someone know allready a open source product
which could be used for that please let me know.

Thx.

greetings

Florian Keller